N'hésitez pas à passer le mot!
Don't hesitate to spread the word!
Collaborations / Cooperations
- En 2018, j'ai collaboré pendant plusieurs mois avec Loisir et Sport Montérégie, organisme sans but lucratif, subventionné et mandaté par le Secrétariat au loisir et au sport, sous l'égide du Ministère des Affaires municipales. J'ai travaillé pour la Directrice aux communications et événements, Mélodie Roux, qui est aussi la Directrice générale de l'Association des Réseaux Cyclables du Québec (ARCQ).
- En 2015 et 2016, pour les Auditeurs, j'ai fait de nombreuses traductions exhaustives de rapports d'audit pour le Bureau de Normalisation du Québec (BNQ) à Montréal.
- In 2018, I cooperated for several months with Loisir and Sport Montérégie, a non-profit organization, subsidized and mandated by the Secretariat for Recreation and Sport, under the auspices of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs. I worked for the Director of Communications and Events, Mélodie Roux, who is also the Executive Director of the Quebec Association of Cycling Networks (ARCQ).
- In 2015 and 2016, for the Auditors, I did many extensive translations of audit reports for the Bureau de Normalisation du Québec (BNQ) in Montreal.
Témoignages / Testimonials
- "Sylvie was employed by R. Nicholls Distributors Inc. as Executive Assistant to the President since March 2004 until now. Sylvie was responsible for transcribing all of my Outlook correspondence and letters in English, all necessary translations to French suppliers and clients, and all other documents required for my daily tasks.
Sylvie also worked for a few years in our Contracts Department and understands very well all the important steps of the Bidding procedures. There again, she demonstrated great translation talent where required.
Sylvie has excellent communication skills. In addition, she is extremely discreet and loyal, very organized, efficient, reliable and computer literate. Sylvie can work independently and is able to follow through to ensure that the job gets done. She is flexible and willing to assist in other areas of the company operations, as well.
Sylvie would be a tremendous asset for any company and has my highest recommendation. "
--- December 11th, 2013, Bob Nicholls, Former President and Founder
- "As our former President will soon retire, it is with some regret that I recommend Sylvie Breault today.
I confirm that I have known Sylvie Breault since March 2004 as Executive Assistant to the President. She was also helping in other areas and in our Division, and was always very professional.
During that period of time, Sylvie has shown great respect towards the corporate image of the company. At all times, she was loyal and worked with a high level of confidentiality.
Sylvie has great translation skills. She has always been honest and dedicated, meticulous in her tasks that she can accomplish rigorously and with great professionalism. She is dependable, hard-working, conscientious, tactful and extremely discreet.
I would be happy to work with her again. I am certain that Sylvie will be a great asset for any company and I do not hesitate to recommend her."
--- December 11th, 2013, Jon Nicholls, Vice-President & General Manager
- "L'embauche de Sylvie au poste d'adjointe administrative aura été un choix judicieux. Sylvie est une collaboratrice fiable, discrète et dévouée, toujours à l'affut des moyens qui peuvent rendre son patron plus productif et efficace. Elle maintien de bonnes relations tant avec les collaborateurs que les invités de son patron. Elle s'implique et contribue à l'ambiance positive du département. Son sens de l'organisation et sa vaste expérience en font un atout tant pour son patron que pour l'entreprise. C'est avec enthousiasme que je recommande Sylvie!
--- 3 mai 2013, Daniel Milot, V.P. Vente & Service à la clientèle, CF Cable (maintenant Vidéotron)
- "Sylvie is hard-working, efficient and loyal. She has outstanding judgment and skills. It was a real pleasure to work with her, and I would not hesitate to work with her again if the opportunity were to present itself in the future."
--- October 5th, 2012, Mark Angelini, V.P. Operations & Manufacturing, Stella-Jones Inc. (previously Domtar Inc. - Wood Preserving Div.)